IT Maintenance | Jakarta, Indonesia.
PT. Mandiri Graha Persada, a leading liqueur importer in Indonesia are recruiting an IT maintenance expert to work within the IT department, working with multiple systems across different platforms. Are you passionate about information technology? Do you break things so you can work out how to fix them? If so we want to hear from you.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Self-driven individual, able to work within a fast paced environment. Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills being to communicate issues and resolutions to peers and line managers.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with real life examples of resolving IT breakdowns both in hardware and software on the front and back end.
- Understanding of requirements for the development and maintenance of retail POS systems.
- Extensive analytical skills, being able to monitor and offer insight into transactions across multiple systems.
- Working experience of multi-platform systems.
- 21+ years old.
- High School qualifications or higher.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours ( nights and weekends )
- 3+ years’ experience working in business IT departments.
- Valid Driving license (motorbike or car).
- Experience working with a multi-platform eCommerce system.
- Undergraduate education.
- Experience in software development.
- Working experience of NAV
If you believe you have what it takes to become part of our dynamic, diverse and ever-developing team then please send your CV to email@example.com
Copyright ©2018 | PT. Mandiri Graha Persada | All rights reserved